- Gather a section of hair from both sides of your head in line with your temples, and put the sections into a small pony in the back. Then, braid the pony down to the ends.
- Tug at sections of the braid to loosen it to make it look more voluminous. The exaggerated edges also help create that flower-petal finish.
- Spin the braid around into a bun, and pin it securely against your head.
A Classy Pony
- 1.Separate your hair into two even sections, one in the front and one in the back, and secure the back half into a ponytail.
- 2.Pull the right half of the front section across the back of your head over your hair tie, and pin it on top of the ponytail to cover the elastic.
- 3.Pull the front left section across the back of your head, draping it over the ponytail, and pin it securely to your head. Done!
Easiest Curls Ever
- 1.Secure your hair in a high pony and split the tail in half.
- 2.Wrap the first half over and around a 1-inch curling wand for 10 seconds or less, depending on how easily your hair curls. Repeat with the second half.
- 3.Let down your ponytail and separate the curls with your fingers.
A Twisted Halo
- 1.Twist back a small section of hair from one side of your head, and secure it with a pin in the middle of your head.
- 2.Twist back a small section of hair from the other side of your head, tuck it behind the first twisted section, and pin it in the middle of your head.
- 1.Separate your hair into two sections, and tie them together in a low knot.
- 2.Tie the two sections in a knot again, and secure the pony with a hair tie under the second knot. Wrap a piece of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
- Twist textured hair into a bun. (Dirty hair works best since it doesn’t slip out of styles easily, but you can always fake two-day texture by spraying it with dry shampoo, like Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo, to create extra grip.)
- Insert a gold pin through the right side of the bun with the open ends toward the left side of the bun. Used here was the YS Park Gold 4-inch Pin.
Twisted Tousled Waves
- 1.Twist sections of damp hair (make the sections large or small if you want looser or tighter waves, respectively) and blast with a blow-dryer, concentrating the heat downward so you don’t ruffle the cuticle and cause frizz.
- 2.After your whole head is in dried twists, separate the tendrils with your fingers for messy, beachy waves.
- 1.French braid a section of hair on one side of your head from the hairline all the way down to the ends, and secure it with a small hair tie.
- 2.Gather all your hair, including the braid, into a ponytail, secure it with a hair tie, and wrap a sliver of hair around the elastic to conceal it. Pin the hair in place.
- 1.Twist the bang section of your hair back and away from your face about 3 inches.
- 2.Insert a bobby pin into your hair with the ends toward your face to conceal the pin.
- 1.Pull your hair back into a high ponytail and secure it with a hair tie.
- 2.To give your ponytail extra oomph, split the tail in half and place a small clip (one that matches your hair color) into the base. Then hide the clip with the top half of hair.
- 1.Pull all your hair over to one side and gather a small section of hair at the nape of your neck into a side ponytail. Then, secure with a small, clear elastic.
- 2.Cover the ponytail with the top portion of hair to camouflage the elastic.
- Place an elastic headband securely around the top of your head.
- Take a small section of hair by your ear, pull it back, and loosely weave it through the elastic in the back.
- Take a small section of hair by your other ear, pull it back, and loosely weave it through the elastic, blending it with the first section.
- 1.For a secure bun that won’t budge, tie your hair back in two low ponytails tied close together.
- 2.Twist the two tails in opposite directions until you’ve formed your bun, and secure with pins.
Triple Topsy Tail
- 1.Using small clear elastic bands, secure your hair in three ponytails, one on top of the other.
- 2.Flip the tail ends up, tuck them in between your head and the clear elastics, and pull them out through the bottom to create the topsy tails.
- 3.Tuck the top two tail ends down through the ponytails below them.
- 4.Or Check our Clip in hair extensions!
Easy Intricate Braid
- 1.Separate your hair into two sections and braid one side down to the ends.
- 2.Braid the other side down to the ends.
- 3.Discreetly pin the braids together with bobby pins to create one intricate-looking braid and secure with an elastic at the end. Wrap the elastic with a piece of hair to hide it.
Are you a lazy girl? Have you follow the step by step method to make the style you like? If you love the post, please share and let your friends know. You can also buy the virgin hair or hair extensions from BestHairBuy Online store!