What is 360 lace frontal?
This is the latest wigs in hair extension and weaves trend. They are full lace closure designed to go all round the head perimeter, unlike the regular lace frontal that is installed only on the front of the head. They were designed with the aim of decreasing weave installation time significantly. It requires less weft and bundles, and there is no sewing of wefts along the outer head portions. It needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the task.
How to install 360 lace frontal quickly
What you require
- 360 lace frontal and virgin hair bundles
- C-curve needle
- Bonding glue
- Two wig caps
- Styling tools
Shop Crystal 6A 360 Lace Frontal
Steps by Steps
- Just like it is with all weaves, begin by prepping your natural hair and the extensions. This includes washing, conditioning and trimming the natural hair if necessary. You can also pluck frontal hairline hairs, bleach the knots if needed or dye the lace to match your skin tone. After making the changes to your 360 frontal, trim away any excess lace.
- Proceed to style your hair by plaiting or making cornrows then put on the wig caps. Sew the two wig caps using big stitches around the crown. Using scissors, cut the excess from the wig cap top.
- Apply and carefully position your 360 lace closure as desired along your hairline. Braid or pin the hair out of the way. After carefully setting the 360 frontal, sew it down on the top wig cap.
- Once installed correctly, prepare to glue the wefts down in the remaining areas. First, spray this circular area with hairspray or just begin gluing it on the tracks. Start gluing from the back working upwards. Measure the track against your head before beginning cutting and gluing.
- After gluing all tracks, cut away any remaining lace from your hairline. Use a lace adhesive or styling gel to secure the frontal as needed properly. And you will have learned How to install 360 lace frontal. You can achieve many styles very easily using this method and the 360 lace frontal.
- Reduces the difference between your skin and the beginning of the wig. It allows your forehead and the hairline to align making it difficult to tell if you are wearing a wig.
- May last up to a year if maintained routinely.
- No more hassles of blending hair.
- No worry about textures
- You can use whatever color you want.
- It is real and sufficiently protective.
- The adhesive is easy to rinse off with water with no skin irritation or hair breakage.
- The glue can last 2-3 weeks and meshes lace with the skin.
- The tape is easy to apply and remove and lasts about one week.
- The elastic band doesn’t use any product and can last very long.
- It may begin to slip after some time.
- The wig may damage your scalp if not maintained properly.
- The adhesive lasts for only 4-5 days hence the need for regular maintenance.
- Glue needs retouch after two weeks and can cause skin irritation.
- The tape may irritate the skin and does not lay as flat as the lace glue; it also shines through the lace.
- The elastic band can be uncomfortable causing headaches.
Well, this BestHairBuy 360 lace frontal is a good choice for you!
Shop Platinum 7A 360 Lace Frontal360 Lace Frontal Band with 3 Bundles Straight 7A 360 Lace Frontal Band with 3 Bundles Body Wavy 360 Lace Frontal with 2 Bundles Body Wavy Hair 360 Lace Frontal Band with 2 Bundles Straight
And getting to know one more new lace frontal